Complacent P

You would think I'd have something better to do my time. I don't.

Thursday, September 18, 2003

Pulled my Arse

A couple of days ago, i went to the beach with a few of my co-workers. We only work a stone's throw away. The thing is I'm new to the job..only a little over a month fresh. So, itry the best I can to make friends and find my social niche within work. This will always serve to make the work experience better. Anyway, so in my search for approval and place, I go to the beach to throw the frisbee around. Its actually alot of fun and my fat ass is finally getting some exercise.

We were playing a game very similar to 3 flies up. And so my competitive ass goes and pulls itself on the beach. Its pulled because of 1 of 2 reasons. 1) My ass doesn't get any exercise anymore because I work 11 hour days and 2) My ass is so fat that it can't stretch like once did.

So..today 3 days later. My ass hurts. I can't walk, I look like a gimp and its hurts to bend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home