Complacent P

You would think I'd have something better to do my time. I don't.

Friday, September 24, 2004

doesnt even compare...


An epic television miniseries, this BBC production is a literary adaptation that follows the Victorian pride of the Forsyte family through the scandals and mistakes of the patriarch, Soames (Damian Lewis).His ways change when he sees his cherished daughter grow up to be a captivating young woman (Gina McKee) who carries on the family pride. Based on JamesGalworthy's Nobel Prize-winning novel.


I'm trying to give it a chance. Its sorta sucked me in. Saga,
epic, adaptation, scandal, family...all words that attracted me to putting
it on my netflix queue. Lewis is sad and loveless but oh so delicious. And dare
do I forget to mention Ioan Gruffudd. Mr.Hornblower is also very nice dandy
candy BUT so far...in no way does it compare to the 1995 BBC version of Pride and Prejudice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home