Complacent P

You would think I'd have something better to do my time. I don't.

Friday, March 11, 2005

celeb sighting #5

Today I went to the always lovely Aroma Cafe in Toluca Lake for lunch. It was such a nice day that I had to go somewhere where I could actually catch some rays. Anyway, my friend Carol and I were in the back patio when we noticed someone that looked a bit like Neil Patrick Harris aka "Doogie Howser" for the 90s set and aka Neil Patrick Harris for the Harold and "Kumar go to White Castle" set. When CJ asked if it was him, I said , " No, looks like but definitely not. "

When he and his party left, I got a good look at his kisser and I was totally wrong. It was him. I'm a bit disappointed in myself. I should have known better.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Bad, paparazzi, bad! And I took you for a celebrity sleuth with potential. You're fired, Pamsicle! FIRED!#@$@

     
  • At 10:23 AM, Blogger pamcakes said…

    Someone was incredibly bored on a Saturday nighT!

     
  • At 11:10 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Oooh I got one! Saw Steve Zahn last night at Ralph's. The bagboys were quite excited. He's pretty hilarious.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home