Complacent P

You would think I'd have something better to do my time. I don't.

Friday, February 18, 2005

5k, Bike Tour and more

I ran the chinatown firecracker 5k last weekend. Well run isn't exactly the word I should use. More like walked because my body can't handle running. It started off as a nice day and a festive day at that. But when the start gun fired and I started my jog, I knew that it wasnt going to be pretty. Only probably 50 yards into the run, my knees started to go. I hadn't really exercised in a while so this is the most probable reason. But seriously? Is my bodyfalling that much apart already. I'm only 29. Since college, I started to have troubles with me knees when I hyperextended one playing basketball. But now its just painful to run on them. Could be the extra weight I've put on? Maybe. I need to start exercising hard core again and try and work out these knee problems. This being said...I have the Acura Bike Tour in March. 26 mi of all bike. The biking won't be hard on my knees as much as running. But...I guess Ill have to wait and see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home