Complacent P

You would think I'd have something better to do my time. I don't.

Friday, February 11, 2005

Beck once again

I'm getting in on the secret show action again. Tonight Beck is playing at the Echo as "Hidden Cameras". Tickets went on sale yesterday. It sold out pretty quick. I immediately told friends and in that quick minute it took to decide to hit ticketweb.com to buy tickets, the show sold out. I was pretty expedient in telling them, but unfortunately only one got through. This show should be as good as the last one. The Echo is a smaller venue than 1650.

Fingers crossed that my friend eWa doesn't lose the tickets again.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:08 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Doh...he's playing WITH Hidden Cameras...they's a real band from The United States of Canada.

    http://www.thehiddencameras.com/

     
  • At 12:38 AM, Blogger pamcakes said…

    Uh..the dood didn't play. Good thing I got sick and didn't go.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home