Complacent P

You would think I'd have something better to do my time. I don't.

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Not just OC Night


Posted by Hello

There's more to OC Night then just the OC. It started out as a weekly viewing venture with Jon to watch this guilty pleasure of mine. Its a simple routine really. Get dinner, bring it back, eat and watch with pleasure and the night ends with all as happy as can be. Since the new year has started, Tony and Amanda have joined us and its a bit more of a partaay.

I have to admit, the show about the rich of Orange County is in a bit of a sophmore slump. So we need to supplement ourselves with a bit more fun. Now on top of watching the OC, we game. Yes..game. The 3 have introduced me to Mario Party, Jeopardy and Amplitude. Its a whole mixed media night of sorts. I'm now contemplating getting a system. That freakin' amplitude game is kinda fun. Its a bit seizure inducing at first. Anyway..you don't want to hear about this.

What game system should I get? If I get I one! Advice?

Now if this videogame playing is a secret plan of their's to phase me out of watching the OC! It aint gonna happen. I love me the Sethummer too much.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:49 PM, Blogger pamcakes said…

    I kinda like the xbox because it can be moded and filled with some old school games. BUT..I think I've been swayed toward a PS2. I'm looking into it. I hear there's a new sleeker thinner version out.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home