Complacent P

You would think I'd have something better to do my time. I don't.

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

the week in between

So its the week between Christmas and New Years. I'm at work unlike most of my friends who have the week off. I'm a bit under the weather with a cold that could still turn for the worst. Its raining like no tomorrow, but this I sort of like. I'm getting nerdier because I've played Halo 2 at work 2xs and I'm starting to like it. There's a hat on my head because I was too lazy to do my hair. I don't really want to be here at Disney today. Last night, I went to bed at 11pm, woke up at 2. I couldn't go back to sleep so I watched First Wives Club from 2-4 and then still couldn't sleep so I then watched Princess Bride from 4-6. I should taken vacation days this week.

Cheers to Holgichen if you are reading this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home