Complacent P

You would think I'd have something better to do my time. I don't.

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

your mama she's so pretty.

The things you learn at a work party. Apparently this is a little ditty that a colleague of mine would sing as a child in Oklahoma. By nights end...this became the song of the evening.

Your mama she's so pretty.
She got meatballs on her titties.
She got scrambled eggs between her legs.
Your mama she's so pretty.

I brought her to a party.
She turned around and farted.
I asked her why she did it.
So she pulled down her pants and schited.

Anyone got anything good?



2 Comments:

  • At 11:09 PM, Blogger pamcakes said…

    Well it didn't bring out the best of visuals, but it sure is fun to sing when you're drunk.

     
  • At 11:21 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    "Doggie farts gladden my heart."

     

Post a Comment

<< Home