Complacent P

You would think I'd have something better to do my time. I don't.

Friday, December 17, 2004


Cant really see them but Midnight Movies are in there in the darkness. Good show but short. But I guess thats what you get for $11 in a small venue. I'm impressed when any lead can sing and drum at the same time. Phil Collin's be warned..this girl is good. She kinda looked like Parker Posey in a way. Am I crazy? Maybe I had one too many beers. I'd go to the Silverlake Lounge again. Danke Schoen to those who came along.  Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

  • At 11:58 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Thank YOU for my gift!! I had a blast...they were pretty good. Now I have to actually buy their CD so as to better support out local indie scene.

     
  • At 12:03 PM, Blogger pamcakes said…

    No Problem! I'm glad you had fun and all that. By the way...I have to give you credit for the photo!! That was all you and your trusty Nokia cam Phone!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home