Complacent P

You would think I'd have something better to do my time. I don't.

Friday, November 19, 2004

Dance 360 is like crack.


Posted by Hello
I've heard about it and now I've seen it. This is probably as close to this decade's dance fever as we are ever going to get. Danny Terrio is now replaced by Kel from Kenan and Kel, some dude that looks like Pharell and an asian dj lady by the name of K-Sly which I thought was K-Slice until I saw the credits. Basic premise is 6 randoms are picked out of the crowd and then battle. Yup battle of the dance. All the randoms are surrounding the battle circle thus the "360". The Hip Hop Danny Terrios' then pick the dancers from the pot of people are are supposedly from all around the country. I'm sure they actually are but are now residents of Los Angeles that are seeking their dreams of Hollywood stardom as waiters and waitresses. I was lucky enough to see this particular episode which was "battle of the blonde people". No Joke. I watched. I observed. But I did so in that weird way where you are embarassed for the people you are watching. I had both hands over my face with a little crack between the fingers where I could actually watch in disgust. I'm no dancer but even soI can tell when someone shouldn't publicly humiliate themselves. It was so bad but it was oh so good. You can bet your Chingy Album that I'll end up watching this again.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:54 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    ...like crack cuz it BLOWS! oh wait, that would be coke. oh whatever.

    that show is ridiculous. I think they need to see "The Worm"!

     
  • At 10:28 AM, Blogger pamcakes said…

    ok nothing beats solid gold. You win.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home