Complacent P

You would think I'd have something better to do my time. I don't.

Thursday, October 14, 2004

What am I?

Halloween is just around the corner. What the hell am I going to be? I had already been mulling it over for weeks even without any type of Halloween party plans or invites. Now with a few invites already in my pocket...the time is here and the pressure is on. Last year I was the 405/101 freeway interchange. It was quite awesome with 50 different hot wheels glued to my chest, offramps coming off my shoulders and a freeway sign affixed to my forehead. The only downside was how freakin' heavy that thing was. How the hell am I going top that? Anyway..back to the task at hand.
I'm not one for the "its Halloween so its an excuse to wear a slutty outfit" outfit and even if I had the body for one I never would. So a creative outfit it is! So many ideas have come and gone, but the tally now stands with 2 choices. 1) the one that I'm going to attempt to make and 2) the back up costume that can be made in no time.

So here we go. For now I plan on being "THE BOOKCASE THAT HOLDS THE PICTURES OF THE BACHELORETTES in THE BACHELOR". Now for those of you who don't watch the bachelor know nothing of what I speak and those of you who do I applaud you. So you can see my dilemma. How the hell am I going to build that on my body? I'm thinking some foam core and some fabric and a few fakey roses.

As for the backup...well its as simple as being an iPod ad. Wear some black, attach bright green poster board to my back and carry around my iPod.

I'm hoping that I don't have to fall back on the backup. Afterwork...off to Michael's I go.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:56 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Awesome pPa! Once again you've raised the bar for Halloween outfits. Regardless of which one you choose, you'll always be able to say, "Well it was either this one or..." - so you can get credit for both! And good idea posting about it on your blog...now you have dated proof that you thought of these ideas first.

    My choice: the ipod ad (51% to 49%)...just cuz I love my ipod

     

Post a Comment

<< Home