Complacent P

You would think I'd have something better to do my time. I don't.

Monday, October 04, 2004

I went with Poker

So..I decided to go with going to Poker night.

Granted I like to gamble once in awhile. Some say its in my blood. But in the end I decided to go with poker because I would be hanging out with good friends. Its not about taking the pot and winning a good bit of chump change. I saw it as an opportunity to have some fellowship with people I care about. We grilled some carne asada, drank some cocktails, discussed Bennifer part II, talked real estate, and just talked about our lives in general. Just good times in general.

I think I made the right decision.

3rd Annual Vegas Weekend 2005 is already in the works.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes...good times...but the real question is, how much did you win? The mentor wants to know how well his Mentee is doing...

     
  • At 5:42 PM, Blogger pamcakes said…

    I won nada!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home