Complacent P

You would think I'd have something better to do my time. I don't.

Saturday, September 25, 2004

LOST s01.e01



All summer I've been hearing good things about the show. I was ready for the hype and I'm happy to say that the show is great. I can't wait to see what these "monsters" are. I'm thinking something "Predator-esque". At least thats what it felt like.Ok..now this will sound lame, but my friend who is friend's with a good friend of Greg Grunberg's(I sound so lame) said, that the intensity of the show will continue to escalate. What was really great about the first ep is that it will be keep up with the quality of writing and story for at least half of the season which is where they are almost up to in terms of filming. To me, this was very encouraging to hear. It just seems if done too fast and poorly, the sci-fi aspect of the show can turn to the cheesy in a bad bad way.

Please stay good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home