Complacent P

You would think I'd have something better to do my time. I don't.

Monday, October 11, 2004

Aint no party like a west coast party

The old roomies minus Kristy got together for a little BBQ potluck action at Doc Laura's apartment this week. Menu was as follows:

Carne Asada
Spanish Rice
Chinese Chicken Salad
Guac with Chips and Salsa
Home made snickerdoodles (yes I said snickerdoodle)
Caramel Chocolate Mousse Cake
Margies

I don't really remember what we talked about. The margaritas were seriously trouble. I remember something about not being the first door from the street, loud neighbor sex at 3am, the old days when fresh cookies were always made, heavy heads and attempting to not get bucked off while holding on for dear life.

As you can see everyone passed out shortly after.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:25 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Snickerdoodles? Sinckerdoodles? Why that's MY cookie! That's my specialty! Been making them since back in '84. Even thought about suing Starbucks when they started to sell them.

    Guess I gots to bake some to prove my claim...yet again.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home