Complacent P

You would think I'd have something better to do my time. I don't.

Friday, October 08, 2004

Back to Dimples

Its been a couple of years, but I've revisted Dimples once again. Carol and I decided we would meet for drinks after work today. Well it was to be drinks and then a movie. So we meet at Dalts for happy hour. Then we decided we hated every movie that's out right now. So, we walked to Dimples. I think the last time i was there was for Gina's bday when we rented a limo. Fun times. Anyway, Dimples is as gaudy as ever. Thursday night and all the work freaks from WB, Disney and any other surrounding Olive and Riverside buildings were out and about. It was entertainment galore. I saw a birthday boy fall off his seat, picked up by the bouncer, lap danced by a Britney look alike and then he himself got up and sung an Eminem song all in the span of 15 minutes. Did I mention Dimples is a karaoke place. I love me the karaoke.

One thing that was extremely disturbing was the amount of pictures that were in rotation on all the screen tvs with people simulating blow jobs. It was blow job after blow job. WTF???? Gross! I think I saw 100 some pics. These are patrons of Dimples at Dimples. Carol and I think they had to have been paid with a shot or 2 just to even think about taking those pictures. Not that Dimples is a high class establishment in the least but damn...things have sure gone trashier than ever. Did I tell you that there were Britney and Kevin lookalikes everywhere? UGH!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:21 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Sorry...but that just doesn't beat my Thursday night here in Bloomington...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home