Complacent P

You would think I'd have something better to do my time. I don't.

Thursday, December 02, 2004

channeling your inner manilow.

So it was my dad's birthday yesterday. I debated long and hard as to what to get him for his 67th year. It was either go with the Tivo or go with a Karaoke machine. I chose the karaoke machine and I chose correctly. The man was so cute. When we got home from his birthday out, he proceeded to sing and sing and sing til midnight. Now mind you, my dad is usually an early sleeper. So it was really neat to see him so excited to get a present that he was actually excited about. Him and my mom are finding genuine enjoyment singing the standards of their day. I'm not going to lie though, I really dig it too. I found myself singing on it for about an hour straight tonight. haha. Watch out American Idol!!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Not surprising, as you and Roman sang til 3am the other week at my place. YEESH!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home