Complacent P

You would think I'd have something better to do my time. I don't.

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

style? Me?

"You guys have so much style!".

This is what the cashier girl at Hollywood Video said to me and my friend Jon. I was kinda left in a Robert DeNiro moment and wondering "You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me?" Seriously no one has ever said that to me. Granted, I think Jon was in way more stylish clothing than me but the comment was directed at the 2 of us. I would never call myself as stylish hip person but at the same time my style is not stuck in the 90s wearing flannels and scrunchie buns. I don't think she was mocking us either. I mean she preceded the comment by admiring jon's shirt and complementing my purse. So for now...I'm going to bask in the glow of being called a fashionista by the Hollywood Video girl because it will never happen again :$


3 Comments:

  • At 11:52 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    this was in the valley huh? :)

     
  • At 12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    don't even go there!! Don't forget where your roots are from.

     
  • At 10:38 AM, Blogger Cathy said…

    I give you 2 snaps in Pam formation.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home