Complacent P

You would think I'd have something better to do my time. I don't.

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Googlewhack!!!

i've had an awefully bad week. My grandmother died a few days ago and its been extremely tough on me and my family. So for days now I've just been helping the family with planning the funeral and making arrangements and preparations.

Weeks ago I got tickets with friends to go see Dave Gorman's stage show at MacGowan Theatre in Westwood. I've been a friend and obsessor of dave since his "Are You Dave Gorman?" days. When my grandma died it made sense that I should bypass the show, but after all the grieving for the past few days I thought it would be nice to get out for at least a couple of hours and think of something other than the sadness and loneliness that consumed my every hour. I just came back from the show. And I'm glad I went. It was a laugh riot and very entertaining. I was able to forget stuff for a little bit.

I suggest that you should check dave out. And see why I love him so.

From davegorman.com

On a googlewhack adventure.
It started when I received an e-mail from a stranger telling me that I was a googlewhack. I didn't know what a googlewhack was. Now I do.
A
googlewhack is what happens when two words are entered in to Google and it comes back with one and only one hit. So when the stranger told me that I was a googlewhack, he didn't mean that my name Dave Gorman was one... he meant that my website contained one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home