Complacent P

You would think I'd have something better to do my time. I don't.

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Sound of Music Singalong

What a fantastic Friday night I had. It was the Sound of Music Singalong at the Hollywood Bowl. Basically the Bowl puts on the movie while the audience participates in an interactive full length karaoke rendition of the movie. If you are a die hard fan of the SOM I strongly suggest you come. No need to bring the men to this unless you want to subject them to some kind of torture. This pic is of the scene where the Captain sings Edelweiss to his kids for the first time. As you can barely see, there are hundreds of cell phones lit (the 21st century's answer to the lighters lit during ballads at concerts) while carrying plastic fake edelweiss!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:45 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    is that ROLF in the picture? He's incorrigible!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home