Complacent P

You would think I'd have something better to do my time. I don't.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Bye Bye Dirty Diana!!

Dirty Diana, I will miss you!!
I really wanted to see more of her designs. Like the crazy conceptual stuff with crazy ass e=mc2 fuming off her schit. Or an evening wear dress that friggin' time travels you through space. Oh wail.

Do I have to say it again?! I hate Santino. And my irk and hatred grow with each and everyday. (I must admit I love to hate him.) His latest asian inspired design really didn't do it for me. Nick better start disassociating himself from Slutino soon because that bitch will take that other bitch down with him. Andrae started the season on the wrong foot with his daytime drama, but because he's starting to flirt it up with Daniel V, I'm starting to feel that suckah. My predictions for the last 3 are now...Chloe (she's a woman, she's asian, she kicks ass), Nick (I loved his walk off last week. That ho knows how to whip his turns) and Slutino.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:06 PM, Blogger my lollipops are sweeter said…

    damn, im way bummed dirty diana left so soon because Slutino picking on her was the awesomest! he will totally find someone else to hate on but it just won't be the same. :(

    i don't know about him making it to Final 3. he totally offended everyone on the panel. he's so hot.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home