Complacent P

You would think I'd have something better to do my time. I don't.

Monday, December 05, 2005

Tyra dating guy I crushed on!

Freakin' Tyra!

Tyra Banks is now dating, GC Marcaccini, a former player in the Italian basketball league, who is currently a successful Italian Gelato Magnate. Whats more is...when I was a freshman in High School I believed him to be the hottest senior thing in catholic school gear since never. This was pretty much the consensus among all the females at school at the time.



I came upon this news because I was just at the Mens and Womens Alumni Basketball Games at my old alma mater of Notre Dame HS. "Mister Hot Senior of Yesteryear" showed up to play in the guys' game. Tongues started to wag as people realized he was the one pictured next to Tyra in gossip mags across the country.

You go Tyra. "Mister Hot Senior of Yesteryear" still looks pretty hot to me.

4 Comments:

  • At 11:52 AM, Blogger my lollipops are sweeter said…

    DID YOU SAY GELATO?????? gelato is heaven on earth!!! gelato is hotter than the italian dude! sorry slut....but it is!

    tyra looks fug.

     
  • At 4:47 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    holy crap...no way. GC was the valley bball stud back in high school. All of us bballers from Gdale knew of him...nice work GC.

     
  • At 5:32 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I passed along the story to my buddy (who dated Eva Mendez :) ) and he had this to say:

    Don't you remember I met him as captain as a Sophomore when he was captain as a senior when they played in the Hoover tournament? He introduced himself as GC but I thought he said G-String. I thought it was that the whole game until I saw the next morning in the paper what his name was. Hilarious!

     
  • At 8:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I actually went out w him freshman year in college for a little bit. After that never heard from him again until my little brother told me about how he saw him with Tyra in the tabloids. Too funny!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home