Complacent P

You would think I'd have something better to do my time. I don't.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Home sick!

I hate being sick. Today..I took the day off from work because I feel like crap. I used to like being sick but that was when I was like 10 years old and I could play hooky from school and watch tv all day. Granted..I still like watching tv all day. But seriously..when I'm home all ill and everything I feel like an unproductive smelly part of society. Plus, it shouldn't physically hurt to drink a glass of water, should it?

Time to watch the Price is Right and shortly after watch the first season of Veronica Mars that came in the mail a couple of days ago. Netflix, I love you.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh my gosh Pammy. Im so sorry to hear youre sick. Jorge is sick too. Wah. Oh well. Well go to Max's to celebrate as soon as your better. Get well soon!

     
  • At 11:18 AM, Blogger my lollipops are sweeter said…

    oh no! everyone is sick. it must be the slut flu. omg, but you are totally doing society a great service by watching the entire first season of Veronica Mars!!!! that's the hottest way to stay sick at home ever! (and you have to tune into watch tyra too)

     
  • At 7:48 PM, Blogger Gerald said…

    Don't forget to watch all the "judge" show...Judge Judy, Judge Joe Brown, People's Court, Divorce Court, Judge Reinhold...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home