Complacent P

You would think I'd have something better to do my time. I don't.

Thursday, October 27, 2005

pumpkin death and scientology

I woke up to find some of the pumpkins from the party dead, totally collapsed within themselves drowning in mold. I think it was the rain from the weekend that did them in. The ones that were sheltered from the rains are still doing fine. The worst lost was Horvath's. It was flat as a pancake this morning and totally a gushy mess. :( Other RIPs are Pringles, Tonys, he who shall not be named, and Gibbys. (moment of silence)

In other news..I've finally figured out what I'm going to be for Halloween. I bought stuff at the Salvation Army and Joanne's Fabrics. $18 total money count as of now. I don't know how I'm really going to pull it off. It will be a long couple of nights and Saturday day to get this sucker together. Fingers crossed. I'm not saying what Im going to be. But once again..its something inanimate. Guesses?

4 Comments:

  • At 11:36 AM, Blogger Tony Mora said…

    I'm guessing your going to revisit the past and be the D.E.B.S award of completion trophy, the most esteemed award bestowed upon any D.E.B. Just go easy with gold paint this time.

     
  • At 11:47 AM, Blogger pamcakes said…

    shhh! you weren't supposed to say anything. Plus.. I like gold paint. Back off.

     
  • At 9:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am guessing it involves tomkitten?

     
  • At 10:15 AM, Blogger pamcakes said…

    It many ways yes.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home