Complacent P

You would think I'd have something better to do my time. I don't.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

the button is bad. the numbers are bad.


From LOST...here's audio of the what Walt says to Shannon but played backwards. How so 1980s of them to play this trick on us.

Scary. Not Really.

Now here's someone with a crapload of time on their hands. I like LOST and everything, but I didn't even have enough time or patience to read through all this schit. Its basically the LOST numbers and any and all significance they have to the things within the show. I mean anything!!!! This person is either pure genius or a total nut job. It could either way.

As if you didnt know the infamous bad #s are 4 8 15 16 23 42.
For instance. 8 = # of months Claire was pregnant when they crashed. # of kilometers the hitman tells Jin to drive. # of people that die in Hurley's shoe factory fire.

The Lost Numbers Reference Guide.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home