Complacent P

You would think I'd have something better to do my time. I don't.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Going to 'Nam

Yup. Didn't know did ya. Leaving for Vietnam Sunday night!!

Things Ill be missing while off for 2 weeks in the land of hot pho:

  1. This month's midnight ride in Echo Park. (bet the theme will be better than last month's Tron)
  2. Seeing lil Anderson gain another pound and another inch. That goes for Liam too!
  3. Paying $40 every other day to fill up my gas tank.
  4. The 3rd season premiere of the O.C., bitch!
  5. Hot ass Valley weather.
  6. Checking my trashy gossip sites for celeb juice
  7. Checking email every hour every day.
  8. and finally....YOU!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:52 PM, Blogger Joel said…

    Vietnam?! Very cool. You'll have to tell me about it when you get back. As for the Midnight Ridazz, I'll cover that for you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home