Complacent P

You would think I'd have something better to do my time. I don't.

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Midnight Ridazz Ho!!


Neon lights galore! You gotta do this! Friday night I rode my bike with about 400 other freaks like myself through echo park and downtown LA paying homage to the classic movie TRON. While wearing illuminated accessories, we pretended to be chased by the MCP as we yelled and hollared through the streets blocking traffic and hydrating ourselves periodically with non-water like beverages.

Every 2nd friday of the month this biking community gets together in bike grease solidarity to make there presence known. Contrary to popular belief, I'm not that nerdy where I go on a Tron bike ride every month. puh-lease. But I do look forward to the ever changing theme each month... so keep in the know at bicyclekitchen.com. See you in September! Meet at the corner of Echo Park and Sunset at the Pioneer Chicken lot by 9:30pm and your get bike love on.


2 Comments:

  • At 6:21 PM, Blogger pamcakes said…

    Next month!!! Next month!!

     
  • At 7:37 PM, Blogger Joel said…

    Pam, that sounds awesome! I've got to shoot a video of it. You may see me at the next one!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home