Complacent P

You would think I'd have something better to do my time. I don't.

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Mary says to Joe...

**Here is a preface to the email I'm going to share with you from my friend mary. I do the worm. You know the dance move where you are on the ground undulating like the thus said worm. I only bust it out on special occasions. Mostly friends' weddings and under the influence of an open bar (on last count 4 seperate weddings = 4 seperate worms).

HERE is her Recant:

Last Week

Mary says to Joe: "oh, by the way, pam is crashing at our place on saturday and she's coming with us to the wedding...oh and I sort of volunteered you as the DD."
Joe: "when were you going to tell me this?"
Quickly trying to change the subject, Mary replies: "did i mention that Pam can do the worm?"
Joe: "huh"
Mary: "oh yes, she'll probably do it at the wedding
Joe: "yeah right....not in her dress...."
Mary: "oh yes...that doesn't stop her...."

don't disappoint, pam...don't disappoint!

let me know if you are still down with our plan!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:16 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    haha..."did i mention that Pam can do the worm?" will now be my #1 diversionary tactic. It should come in handy nextI get mugged or kidnapped.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home