Complacent P

You would think I'd have something better to do my time. I don't.

Friday, August 19, 2005

F@$% ... I'm a hypocrite!!


Don't hate me because I went out in Hollywood. Last night I went out to dinner with out-of-town friends to Geisha House on Hollywood Blvd. Little did I know that it was "his place"; well partly his place. I also hear its partly own by Kutch. (Thats how Ashton and I roll.) and those other a-holes on that 70's show. Yes you got it...Wilmer (boo hiss) is also part owner. I'm kicking myself in the pants as we speak for going. I'm supporting his cocky no talent mug by paying good money to patronize his place.

Before going on with the negative repercussions of what I have done ...I do have to say Geisha House was neat. I liked the decor and music alot. BUT the sushi was on the okay side. Better than average..but not spectacular. The specialty drinks were nice. I had something fancy with sake, lychee, mint and pomegranate. Who really wants to pay $15 for a schmalzy cocktail. Apparently I did.

Its def a bit much on the hollywoody scene. There was too much bling, hair product and cheese for me to stomach. From what I hear its "IN" or was already "IN" but probably already on it way out. Just yesterday afternoon I heard that on the show Entourage Mandy Moore starring as Mandy Moore badly wanted to eat there. So now all the posers are trying to hit that crap up. Yes...I accept my part in shame. In my defense, I went to entertain guests from a far away land called North Carolina, i obviously didn't pick the place because I would have been very happy with going to a "valley place" and I was blindly malinformed before going to said establishment.

I take solice in knowing that, that place will probably start smelling like rotting puke in 3 months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home