Complacent P

You would think I'd have something better to do my time. I don't.

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Hoi An

I'm in Hoi An as of now. Halong Bay was amazing. We slept on a junk boat one night and in a hut on a private beach another night. I couldn't have asked for more in the spectacular scenery. Although kayaking was fun...it was crazy hot to do it for 4 hours. But I got through it just fine..me and my gallons of bottled water.

I've been in Hoi An only half a day and I've already gotten a peacoat, a bridesmaids dress and a skirt tailor made for me!!! Its crazy cheap!!

2 Comments:

  • At 4:03 PM, Blogger my lollipops are sweeter said…

    damnit pam, i hate you! im so jealous!!!! :) glad that you're having so much fun!!

     
  • At 6:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    PAMELA!!!!DONT YOU FORGET TO SEND AN UGLY POSTCARD-Ya hear?!
    -Sandra

     

Post a Comment

<< Home