Complacent P

You would think I'd have something better to do my time. I don't.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

WTF is Disney thinking!!!


Dude!!! Nice news I just received from friends back at Maggie while Im on vacation!!!! Maggie is no more. We didn't get picked up for a 2nd season!!! My shock has turned to sadness and after 1 second its turned to fíng anger!!. We thought it was pretty much a done deal until I guess the freakin' Aussies and Euros didn't much take to the show!!!

This is bloody Bullshit!!! I'm in a world of hate. And the show was good too. Seriously...what are they thinking? I know what, lets make a Lilo and Stitch 10 or better yet Atlantis 2.

5 Comments:

  • At 2:35 AM, Blogger PONG said…

    I HEAR YOU PAM!!!
    HAY NAKU!!!

     
  • At 9:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Don't be angry Pam. Disney sucks, and just when you think they don't cause they have a good show, they prove it again. Moog lesing thai yo!

     
  • At 3:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    They already did Atlantis 2. They canned that one midway through production... no joke.

    Let's make sure to keep in touch after we all scatter.

     
  • At 12:04 AM, Blogger Elliot Cowan said…

    I apologise on behalf of my Australian countrymen.

     
  • At 12:51 AM, Blogger pamcakes said…

    of course its not your countrymen's fault. I blame disney entirely. ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home