Complacent P

You would think I'd have something better to do my time. I don't.

Monday, September 19, 2005

Dance-off!!!



Its on peeps!!! Tomorrow is the official "Dancing with the Stars: Rematch" on ABC. Seems that a wrong is finally being attempted to be made right. If you were like me and watched this show like a mad woman, you would know that Mr. Pederman's rightful place as Best Celebrity Ballroom Dancer had been stolen from right under his feet by this snooty little Soap Star. I've a seen a couple of interviews with ms. monaco and it seems that she's still under the impression that she is actually a great dancer and her win had nothing to do with biased dance judges that were obviously being paid off by her soap's mother company. Hey I don't really wanna knock her because she's one heck of a soap star. I do watch General Hospital from time to time but seriously she has none of the style or grace of John O'Hurley. Its so obvious!
Tomorrow's show will be great!! And I'm gonna be there, mandatory cocktail dress and all, just to see her downfall!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home