Complacent P

You would think I'd have something better to do my time. I don't.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Dance-off my ass.

What a waste of time!! I know, I know you could have told me that anyway. But I naively thought it would be fun.

Screw them with their mandatory dress code. I got to the Santa Monica Barker Hangar (where the rematch was to be filmed) 1 hour before they told us to. Just to be safe. We were respectfully number 97 and 98. People were already lining up at noon. In my cocktail dress and heels...not to mention pearls, my friend and I waited for 2 hours in 3pm California sun and heat. Did you even hear me? I said heels. My feet hate me. The told me so. It was so horribly painful. But we waited. and waited. and waited. They finally let in all the VIPS. And then they let the peons, the normals sluts and hos in. Yup there were a few pretty good ho-ey types.

You know what...nevermind. To make a long story short. We thought we weren't going to get in, only we actually got in. But when we got in, we got denied seats. No seats, so we stood, only to have the PA's push us behind some curtains to not see anything at all. And then FINALLY they told us to skat. We didn't leave empty handed.....we left with tickets to "Ice Skating with the Stars" with Dave Coulier. Yipee. :l

1 Comments:

  • At 11:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi,I was just blog surfing and found you! I have stopped by to say hello, I am a D.E.B.S enthusiast. I make an income talking to other D.E.B.S enthusiasts, go see how Trackfacts related site. It is special to me you may find something of interest. WIZZLE WAZZLE !!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home