Complacent P

You would think I'd have something better to do my time. I don't.

Friday, October 14, 2005

Four-nication


Holy Schit. This is my dream and glory realized. And I think I found out a little too late.

Tomorrow night at the Met Theater is where its all at. The top dog in 4-square will be determined in a 3-strikes and your out elimination tournament. If you don't know what 4-square is then don't even waste my time. In elementary school this is where you seperated the men from the boys but in my case, you seperated me from everybody else. I was good. I was awesome. I was a known 4 square terror from East Valley to West Valley. From the St. Gen's playground to the St. Pat's black top. I was queen of the squares. (in every sense of the word) But I digress.

2 divisions are being played.."special ed" for the uncoordinated tards and "advanced placement" for the best and the brightest. Registration fee is $10 and ALL PLAYERS MUST DEVELOP A CHARACTER (costume, wig, moustache etc) IN ORDER TO PLAY.

Freakin' A!! I wish someone would have told me sooner!! I would have ROCKED their world. There's always next year.

5 Comments:

  • At 11:07 PM, Blogger PONG said…

    Owwws di naman tutoo. :D Patintero ? magaling ka?

     
  • At 12:20 AM, Blogger pamcakes said…

    Slut, I'm totally so ready for next year.

    Pongy, I'm totally magaling. Don't forget it! haha.

     
  • At 7:33 PM, Blogger aaron said…

    damn, this would have been awesome. i love the noise the ball makes. it's like, "poonk!"

     
  • At 12:36 AM, Blogger pamcakes said…

    Its like heaven

     
  • At 12:31 PM, Blogger PONG said…

    Where are the pumkins at PAM!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home