Complacent P

You would think I'd have something better to do my time. I don't.

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Go PAC-man!!


I'm not much of a boxing fan but today I am!! The national pride and joy of my peoples won his rematch bout with mexican fighter Eric Morales. KO in the 11th round! This fight was a pretty big deal for both contenders. Their last fight in March was named the 2nd more important match of 2005. (Morales won one by decision) For a sport thats pretty gruesome I sure enjoyed myself alot. The 50 bucks for this PPV was worth it, I got to hear my mom and grandma scream obscenities at the tv while simultaneously coaching Pacman in his boxing technique as if they knew from experience how to beat down a world champion opponent. Dad and uncle threw shadow punches in the air as if they were playing Punch Out right there. There's nothing like a bloody fight to bring family together.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:32 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I heard that growing up, he was inspired by Soda Popinkski

     

Post a Comment

<< Home