Complacent P

You would think I'd have something better to do my time. I don't.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

My sorta finalized TV schedule!!

Sorry, but the new fall season has prevented me from posting in the last few weeks. It seems I have the kinks out and gotten rid of the excess fat on my tv sched. Honestly..i don't know what I'd do without tivo. Here's what I'm loving and giving the "iffy" to. The ones on the cusp of being booted from my schedule are in blue.



Sunday:

10 p.m. -- Brothers and Sisters, ABC. - I'm trying to like it. I love Sally Field. Calista Flockhart bugs. And can't Sloan ever be a good guy because i'm getting the distinct feeling he ain't that great a person.

Monday
8 p.m. -- How I Met Your Mother, CBS. How could i say no to this show last season?? Alyson Hannigan from Buffy! Jason Segel from Freaks and Geeks! And Neil Patrick Harris from (i won't utter the word that rhymes with Boogie)! This show rocks and I feel like suiting up.

8:30 p.m. -- The Class, CBS. Definitely in the same vain as HIMYM. So far worth my time.

8 p.m. -- Prison Break, FOX. Not as into it as i was this summer when i caught up on all the stuff on DVD. I just might wait til the 2nd season is on disc.

9 p.m. -- Heroes, NBC. There's a guy named Hiro! And he's a Super-Hiro!! It took 3 eps to tickle my fancy and I'm fancied. Could become my new LOST.


10 p.m. -- Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip, NBC. I love Bradley Whitford and I never used to watch West Wing. Its fast paced and witty. The ratings are kinda tanking on the show..so maybe I'll be watching for only a little while.


Tuesday
8 p.m. -- Gilmore Girls, CW. The girls are not quite what they used to be, but I still love them anyway. Plus..I think i'm the only one on earth whose rooting for Christopher and Lorelei to get together.


9 p.m. -- Veronica Mars, CW. How can you not love this show!!! Its my favorite show out there equal to none other than Battlestar Galactica. If she says "frak" again..I'll just about schat in my pants.


Wednesday
8 p.m. -- 30 Rock, NBC. Saw the pilot online...eh?!

8 p.m. -- America's Next Top Model, CW. The only thing bad about the show is when Tyra opens her yap.

9 p.m. -- Lost, ABC. uh - Duh. But they better start showing me some answers and not bringing up more questions. My interest may start to wane and fast.

Thursday
8:30 p.m. -- The Office, NBC. I love me the Jam.

8:00 p.m. -- Ugly Betty, ABC. Kinda camp but not really. Betty and Daniel better not get together. And the gay nephew -- he rocks my socks off!!


9 p.m. -- Grey's Anatomy, ABC. Double Duh!!

10 p.m. -- The Nine, ABC. Pulled me to the premiere because its right after Greys. Actually not bad, I was surprised.


Friday
9 p.m. -- Battlestar Galactica, Sci Fi. As if you had to ask ... but you are asking. This show as nerdy as it sounds is amazing. The plotlines and the characters are super complex and extremely fascinating!! Much of the storylines are mirrors to what is going on in our own society today. Apollo get all built and cut already. I'm over your fat suit.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:54 PM, Blogger Tony Mora said…

    Sorry, but you totally bypassed Sabado Gigante on Saturday.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home