Complacent P

You would think I'd have something better to do my time. I don't.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

a gift for jasi-slut

My dearest slut jasmine commented recently on what is my profile pic on my "myspace".

I was at a karaoke costume party. I told people i was Sheena Easton. This definitely dated me. Can you believe there were people at the party that did not know what "We are the World" was? I'm old.

This is the picture in question.

Here's what she had to say:
dialogue for me.....ok, 3 things...

#1)is that made out of silver lame' or lamay or however it's spelled?

#2)i hope this costume was part of a contest, and if so, i hope it won some kind of amazing prize...because it should have.

#3) you should consider upgrading this look from "costume" to "everyday wear". i am totally smelling a fashion trend.

i have other questions and thoughts but i like to leave some things up to the imagination.




In response:
1.Yes its lamé. I found its spelled that way too.
2.I did not win any sort or prize for this outfit but I did take home a goodie bag full of NSYNC memorabilia. (i.e. nsync autograph book, nsync magnet). this was worth more than any normal goodie bag any day.
3.As for upgrading from costume wear to everyday wear. Its already in the works.



1 Comments:

  • At 11:57 PM, Blogger Kyle Neswald said…

    haha! Nice. I can't even think of cool adjectives to use to express how cool that outfit looks. I feel as if you and you're interacial gang of dancing misfits are gonna challenge me to a danceoff of day-glo proportions. You rock!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home