Complacent P

You would think I'd have something better to do my time. I don't.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Bye Bye OC???

I kinda had a feeling and I know you kinda had a feeling. But those bitches at FOX have decided that they would pretty much give up on the OC. In their so called strategy, FOX has ordered only 16 episodes of the 4th season. Ugh....so with the death of Marissa comes the nearing death knell of the rest of the OC. In its past 3 seasons, the show has averaged 25 episodes in a season. Typical of any show is 22. I guess FOX is giving up because Grey's Anatomy is moving to Thursday. So they should just change the night. They were on Wednesdays back in the day if I do recall.
In short. 4th season premieres Nov 2. after baseball season. And if they air all 16 eps in a row, bye bye OC by February. This gives FOX the chance to put on a midseason replacement.

No more Sethummer. What am I to do???

1 Comments:

  • At 6:31 PM, Blogger my lollipops are sweeter said…

    NOOOOOOOOOO why did i have to read this on America's birfday!!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! i cant handle this, im going to go make myself another drink and find someone to kick because he is from chino hills!! live on OC, LIVE ON!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home