Complacent P

You would think I'd have something better to do my time. I don't.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

It's BACK!!!!!!!! Project Runway!!!!

Bitches I just might pee in my pants ...I have heard the best possible news ever!!!!!!!!!!!! EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Project Runway
usually runs in the wintertimes, but because its the best show in the whole wide world, they've moved the third season to the freakin' awesome summer!!!!!! I guess casting happened during the filming of this wonderful last season.

Looks like it will premiere July 12. And it looks like the transition to two seasons of Project Runway per year appears to be in motion.

The final 3 will debut their collections at Olympus Fashion Week in the Fall.

I CANNOT WAIT.

Oh here's a little gift from me to you. This is probably the best dedicated Project Runway Blog I've found.

http://bloggingprojectrunway.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home