Complacent P

You would think I'd have something better to do my time. I don't.

Friday, March 03, 2006

Dad! Stop hogging the Guitar Hero.

For a little friday night fun. I'm hanging out with pops and he's rocking the Guitar Hero.
Actually...he saw me playing ( he sees me playing all the time ), and got the nerve to ask me if he could give it a shot. I ask him all the time if he wants to try, but he usually cowers at the thought. I think it scares him. (Not anymore) You know technology and all. Not that i don't believe in my dad, but i thought one try at Joan Jett and he'd jet. I was totally wrong. I'm blogging about my pops now because its been over an hour since I handed over the guitar to him. The "Ill play one and you play one" operation stopped ages ago. As you can see in the pic below, gone is the standing stance. He's now in the Sitting BB King Power Position. Tongue is out in full force! This is mad concentration. Its making my night just watching him and hearing him say "Puta!!" everytime he fails.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Forget the Guitar...your dad is MY hero!!! He rocks!!!
    -Sandra

     
  • At 4:34 PM, Blogger Tony Mora said…

    Holy crap! Thats awesome!

     
  • At 10:58 AM, Blogger pamcakes said…

    Sorry to say that dad only shows his rock out with the fam. It would have been awesome to have him come to rock of ages.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home