Complacent P

You would think I'd have something better to do my time. I don't.

Friday, February 03, 2006

Not Lost without Her!!!

Michelle Rodriguez is Done !!!!! Ding dong the witch is almost dead.

"The producers are fed up with the fact that she barely shows up on the set and
is always in a bad mood," Us Weekly quoted an "insider" as saying. "They said
she was getting killed off as soon as they could write it in."


My prayers have been answered by the tv gods! This chick can not act and and has the same stupid face of grouch for every character she plays. Plus, she killed freakin' shannon. Of course she should get killed off!!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 4:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    pam I'm with ya on this one, but I'm getting a little tired of everybody getting killed to raise some drama. can't they finally sort out the friggin' "others"? c'mon walk around the island and figure shit out.

     
  • At 7:07 PM, Blogger my lollipops are sweeter said…

    i don't get this show. and ive seen like 3 episodes. it's too much thinking, not enough trashy. but the party of five dude is still hot.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home