Complacent P

You would think I'd have something better to do my time. I don't.

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Tim Gunn or Slutino

Ok..I'm still not completely in love with Slutino just yet but due to his kick ass impression of Tim Gunn, he has slowly worked his wiles on me and I am now warming up to satan himself.

So while still in a good spirits about Santino, I've made this little tim gunn/santino player....enjoy!!








Now if you can't tell who is who....well shame on you!!! Better start paying more attention bitches.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:39 AM, Blogger my lollipops are sweeter said…

    dude! you're my favorite person!

     
  • At 4:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I just spent the last 3 mins clicking randomly the play buttons as fast as I can.. I wish I could of recorded that! it was Phat! i was like- like a DJ !!

    okay yeah that ruled!

    -illya!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home