Complacent P

You would think I'd have something better to do my time. I don't.

Sunday, April 23, 2006

High School Musical

I know your going to judge me. So judge me...i don't care. This is the greatest musical since I don't know what. Teens, awkwardness, music, dancing and a whole lotta cheese.


Ever since i heard that the soundtrack to this made for tv disney original movie made the top of the billboard charts, my curiosity was peaked. A couple of the songs are even on itunes top downloads list. Then...i heard freakin' Kenny Ortega directed and choreographed this shiznit and i was sold. If you are an oldie like me you know that Kenny is responsible for the goodness that is Dirty Dancing.



Soundtrack is out now. And the DVD comes out May 23rd. Order today!!!

4 Comments:

  • At 1:26 AM, Blogger my lollipops are sweeter said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 9:53 AM, Blogger my lollipops are sweeter said…

    dirty dancing is the hottest movie ever choreographed, followed by center stage. i got all my moves from those two films of dancing gold......so this movie better be hot.

     
  • At 9:56 AM, Blogger my lollipops are sweeter said…

    LAME, i had to post the comment above twice cos blogger left your comment count at "0"! how dare it!!! anyway, i stick by what i said.

     
  • At 6:41 PM, Blogger my lollipops are sweeter said…

    OMG pam, i have to go see Take The Lead for one of my classes!!!! i'll tell you if it's hot. i mean it should be, they have used an undeniably hot formula:

    ANTONIO BANDERAS + inner city kids + dancing as a means to save lives (like Stand and Deliver but without books) = the hotness

     

Post a Comment

<< Home