Complacent P

You would think I'd have something better to do my time. I don't.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Kauai Wedding



I had a wonderful time at my friends' Laura and Eric's wedding on the beautiful hawaiian island of Kauai. It was great to spend time with friends hiking, surfing, spa'ing, eating, drinking, splitting ones chin open and sharing an important moment in a friend's life. It will definitely not be forgotten.




oh..and one more thing no more worm!!! ever!! ever!! ever!!!


This is what happens when a wedding dress, pam and the worm mix. its not a good thing.
(thankfully i have incredibly understanding friends)

Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

  • At 11:29 PM, Blogger Gerald said…

    omg, when i IM'ed you this morning about doing the worm on your friend's wedding dress, I totally thought you were joking about worming then bleeding all over it!!!

     
  • At 12:23 AM, Blogger my lollipops are sweeter said…

    so that IS your blood? pam you are such a chola.

     
  • At 11:08 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    You bled ON the wedding dress? Oh man, you didn't tell me that part. That's hilarious. You're a rockstar and/or a dangerous drunk...

     
  • At 4:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Holly Shit Pam. Y ouve gone too far this time ho.

     
  • At 6:20 PM, Blogger pamcakes said…

    yes peeps this is no joke. and I'm ashamed. So now you know that I've told you this because I'm asking you to keep me accountable.

    and yes..thats my blood.

     
  • At 11:05 PM, Blogger Tony Mora said…

    A DEBS gotta do, what a DEBS gotta do.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home