Complacent P

You would think I'd have something better to do my time. I don't.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Dare I say Elliott.

I'm a big mcpheever fan but honestly after last nights performance...i think Kat just might be saying bye bye. (I dialed in and voted for her anyway).

After last nights performances though...geez I'm thinking Elliott might just pull this off!!! His voice is amazing, his style is cooler (gone with the menonite look), the face seems to be smoothing out a bit (microderm abrasion maybe?) and yes the teeth are still jacked up, BUT if he's not the big winner...mark my words he's in the final 2.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OHMYGOD they sent Chris packing. Jorge and I are now putting our money on Hillbilly Hicks since theres NO WAY Elliots teefs are going to let him win dude.

     
  • At 12:42 AM, Blogger my lollipops are sweeter said…

    ew ew ew ew ew ew ew. i agree with sandra. ew ew ew ew ew ew. i hate Taylor Hicks. that's right. HATE.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home