Complacent P

You would think I'd have something better to do my time. I don't.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

The Klum and Gunn are back....and here are they're henchmen.

Bradley Baumkirchner, 32, Los Angeles, CA
Robert Best, 36, West Hollywood, CA
Laura Bennett, 42, New York, NY
Malan Breton, 32, Long Island City, NY
Bonnie Dominguez, 31, San Diego, CA
Stacey Estrella, 40, San Francisco, CA
Katherine Gerdes, 25, Minneapolis, MN
Kayne Gillaspie, 27, Norman, OK
Ulrike "Uli" Herzner, 35, Miami Beach, FL
Alison Kelly, 25, Brooklyn, NY
Angela Keslar, 33, Amesville, OH
Michael Knight, 28, Atlanta, GA
Vincent Libretti, 49, Santa Monica, CA
Keith Michael, 34, New York, NY
Jeffrey Sebelia, 36, Los Angeles, CA
Is it me or do these bitches look a little to polished!!! oh well whatever. And the first black dude designer is on here. You might have thought he was the Kanye of the group but nope Kanye is a white dude from Oklahoma. The guy in the white belt looks like he is all drama. I'm already rooting for the mousy man with the beard. You heard it here first. I called it. mousy man will take it.
I can't wait. Remember July 12th is the premiere on BRAVO. @10.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home