Complacent P

You would think I'd have something better to do my time. I don't.

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Cycled

The Tone and I biked to work today. It feels good. I'm tired though.

Last night I felt a cold coming on. So I downed some pills and ate some fresh garlic as a preventative measure. I wasn't really sure if I was going to make it today. When I woke up, there was definitely something going on with my throat and the soreness it was experiencing. Kinda hurt to swallow really. Anyway...I finally convinced myself to get up get ready and bike on.

My mom just got back from her trip to Portugal, Spain and France. So this morning she was all stories. They were really entertaining too, but it made me a little late. I started on the road a little later than I wanted. So I booked it to Tony's house. It took me about 20 minutes to get there I think. I think it was 4 miles.

From the Tony pick up, it took about 30 minutes. We took a nice bike path the rest of the way to work.

Last 10 minutes of the ride though all I could think about was coffee.

Its going to be a long day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home