Complacent P

You would think I'd have something better to do my time. I don't.

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Erotic Photohunt No More!

So Triple L (Eric, Jen and myself) made an appearance in the Valley once again after a long hiatus. We did the usual dinner at Sam Woo and then drinks at the Chimneysweep. Erotic Photohunt is usually on tap for the night's festivities as well. I know I know...not really a videogame that a young lady as myself should be playing but its oh so fun with 2/3rds of Triple L.

Posted by Hello
This particular night we got a little bored with EP and decided to play a little "tile Mahjongg". I think we have a new game that satisfies!. Here are our scores for the evening. Yes..we played a crap load of times.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:30 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    That's so wierd...I did the EXACT same thing that night!

     
  • At 11:22 AM, Blogger MDC said…

    Try "Run 21" or "Quiz Show" next time Photohunt gets old. That post brought back memories; I think I single-handedly financed Mega Touch for a brief period of my life...

     
  • At 10:07 PM, Blogger pamcakes said…

    MDC- Megatouch is definitely very addicting. Is Run 21 like blackjack?

    Mister Underhill - I can't believe you of all people haven't heard of erotic photohunt. tsk tsk.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home