Complacent P

You would think I'd have something better to do my time. I don't.

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Fried Coke?


I'm a complete fan of Fried Oreos from the County/State Fair circuit. On the other hand I'm not a fan of the Fried Twinkies.

But apparently there is a new concotion that made its way to Texas's State Fair...FRIED COKE!!! There's this computer analyst dude from Texas that decided he could do it. Basically its cola syrup with strawberry syrup and real strawberries in a batter. Its then fried and then more of the cola syrup on the ping pong size fried balls.

The computer dude sold up to 35,000 fried Cokes over 24 days for $4.50 each. Apparently..they did so well that other state fairs will be trying to replicate. And next year the computer geek plans on frying Sprite.

He should definitely try to fry Tab or maybe Cactus Cooler.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home