Complacent P

You would think I'd have something better to do my time. I don't.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Emmitt is the MAN!!!

Thank GOD that Emmitt Smith won Dancing with the Stars last night. I don't think i need to go into the a tirade as to how gross, smug, cocky and gross Mario is. Plus, i think its a total cheat that he's had dancing experience in the past. Emmitt deserved this win because he's the "everyday man". I know that not every everyday man has a superbowl ring or legend status but he's more like the guy that you don't expect to dance well that ends up working hard and then starts looking like Fred Astaire. Emmitt won and I glad. He made his dances look easy and fun and just made me fall in love with him. Obviously..the whole country fell in love with him too.

Here's Emmit and Cheryl dancing the Samba to Stevie Wonder. He be SMOOTH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home