Complacent P

You would think I'd have something better to do my time. I don't.

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Wii Crazy!!!

I got a wii this morning. I sucked it up and was able to get one at Target in the early early morn. I have yet to use it because i'm currently debating whether my parents get it as a Xmas gift or if its all for me. I know that because of my living situation that if i decided to give to my parents or keep for myself we will all be using it together anyway. Symantics...whatever.

Anyway...needless to say. I'm excited to finally use it!!! But if I become this woman in the youtube video. SHOOT ME!! Honestly...just shoot me.


1 Comments:

  • At 12:06 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Duuuuuuuude...is she boxing or playing the new Wii game, "Orgasm"?!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home